Frsluflokkur: Wilmington

Tattooo

n500713691_813412_9224 Sasta daginn Amerku fkk g mr tattoo. Mitt fyrsta. Er mjg pent og lti. Er rn - J - sem a tkna gfu og gengi...jera

The results of earlier efforts are realized. A time of peace and happiness, fruitful season. It can break through stagnancy. Hopes and expectations of peace and prosperity. The promise of success earned. Life cycle, cyclical pattern of the universe. Everything changes, in its own time.

Var ekkert vont og tk um 30 sek. En g lt vinkonu samt halda heindina mr. Smile


Sidasti vinnu/skoladagur a morgun

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who'll decide where to go.
You'll look up and down streets. Look em over with care.
About some you will say, "I don't choose to go there."
With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet,
you're too smart to go down any not-so-good street.
And you may not find any
you'll want to go down.
In that case, of course,
you'll head straight out of town.
It's opener there
in the wide open air.
Out there things can happen
and frequently do
to people as brainy
and footsy as you.
And when things start to happen,
don't worry. Don't stew.
Just go right along.
You'll start happening too.
OH!
THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!
You'll be on your way up!
You'll be seeing great sights!
You'll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights.
You won't lag behind, because you'll have the speed.
You'll pass the whole gang and you'll soon take the lead.
Wherever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.
Wherever you go, you will top all the rest.
Except when you don't
Because, sometimes, you won't.
I'm sorry to say so
but, sadly, it's true
and hang-ups
can happen to you.
You can get all hung up
in a prickle-ly perch.
And your gang will fly on.
You'll be left in a Lurch.
You'll come down from the Lurch
with an unpleasant bump.
And the chances are, then,
that you'll be in a Slump.
And when you're in a Slump,
you're not in for much fun.
Un-slumping yourself
is not easily done.
You will come to a place where the streets are not marked.
Some windows are lighted. But mostly they're darked.
A place you could sprain both you elbow and chin!
Do you dare to stay out? Do you dare to go in?
How much can you lose? How much can you win?
And IF you go in, should you turn left or right...
or right-and-three-quarters? Or, maybe, not quite?
Or go around back and sneak in from behind?
Simple it's not, I'm afraid you will find,
for a mind-maker-upper to make up his mind.
You can get so confused
that you'll start in to race
down long wiggled roads at a break-necking pace
and grind on for miles across weirdish wild space,
headed, I fear, toward a most useless place.
The Waiting Place...
...for people just waiting.
Waiting for a train to go
or a bus to come, or a plane to go
or the mail to come, or the rain to go
or the phone to ring, or the snow to snow
or waiting around for a Yes or a No
or waiting for their hair to grow.
Everyone is just waiting.
Waiting for the fish to bite
or waiting for wind to fly a kite
or waiting around for Friday night
or waiting, perhaps, for their Uncle Jake
or a pot to boil, or a Better Break
or a sting of pearls, or a pair of pants
or a wig with curls, or Another Chance.
Everyone is just waiting.
NO!
That's not for you!
Somehow you'll escape
all that waiting and staying.
You'll find the bright places
where Boom Bands are playing.
With banner flip-flapping,
once more you'll ride high!
Ready for anything under the sky.
Ready because you're that kind of a guy!
Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done!
There are points to be scored. There are games to be won.
And the magical things you can do with that ball
will make you the winning-est winner of all.
Fame! You'll be famous as famous can be,
with the whole wide world watching you win on TV.
Except when they don't.
Because, sometimes, they won't.
I'm afraid that some times
you'll play lonely games too.
Games you can't win
'cause you'll play against you.
All Alone!
Whether you like it or not,
Alone will be something
you'll be quite a lot.
And when you're alone, there's a very good chance
you'll meet things that scare you right out of your pants.
There are some, down the road between hither and yon,
that can scare you so much you won't want to go on.
But on you will go
though the weather be foul
On you will go
though your enemies prowl
On you will go
though the Hakken-Kraks howl
Onward up many
a frightening creek,
though your arms may get sore
and your sneakers may leak.
On and on you will hike
and I know you'll hike far
and face up to your problems
whatever they are.
You'll get mixed up, of course,
as you already know.
You'll get mixed up
with many strange birds as you go.
So be sure when you step.
Step with care and great tact
and remember that Life's
a Great Balancing Act.
Just never forget to be dexterous and deft.
And never mix up your right foot with your left.
And will you succeed?
Yes! You will, indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)
KID, YOU'LL MOVE MOUNTAINS!
So...
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
you're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting.
So...get on your way!


Dr. Seuss


Best doughnuts in the US

bilde?Site=WM&Date=20080618&Category=ARTICLE&ArtNo=806180329&Ref=AR&MaxW=250&border=0 smakkadi eina bestu kleinuhringi i Ameriku i dag(eru reyndar no.2 yfir bestu kleinuhringi landsins). Their eru svaka godir, heitir, med sykurhud, og their fast her i Wilmington af ollum stodum. Smile Britt's doughnuts hafa verid starfrktir fra 1939 og eru nidur vid Carolina beach. Thetta er frekar oalitleg sjoppa sem selur bara kleinuhringi og kaffi, en their eru di, eg er buin ad borda 3 i dag...

Hjoli stolid....aftur!

jja nu var hjolinu minu stoli i nott. Siasta hjoli var stoli fyrir 7 manuum fra vinnustanum og nu er nyja ,fallega, goa hjoli mitt teki. AngryEg gleymdi ad taka a inn i nott, svo a var uti, lst vid stigann. Omurlegt. Fr mig til ad hugsa um karma: hva hef eg gert til ad verskulda etta???? Allavega vona eg a karma nai jofnum...Deviletta er ofbeldi egar hlutir eru teknir svona fra manni, vi fylgirvond lian.

Siast egar hitt hjoli var teki auglysti eg a stoli a craigslist sem er smaauglysinga sia her, og fekk etta svar fra einhverjum: I have not seen it. LoLeinn ad reyna ad vera hjalplegur...

gma


Fullt tungl

ar sem a er fullt tungl dag frum vi nokkur t strnd til a gera Qi gong fingar, og um lei hreinsa steina og kristalla sjnum undir fullu tungli...en a vst a endurnja orku eirra...Tounge hver veit?? Allavega fingarnar voru fnar og svo frum vi sjinn myrkrinu og fengum okkur v nst sm hvtvn og snakk.


Er Bertha leiinni?

Fellibylurinn Bertha er a koma af Atlandshafinu og gti skolli hr Wilmington en Cape Fear in er vinsll lendingarstaur fyrir fellibyli skilst mr. Bertha oli miklum skaa hr b 1996 og 8 manns du.

Fellibyljatminn er hafinn hr og stendur fram haust. En kannski leysist etta bara upp og verur a rigningu slandi...

at200802

Veri nstu viku:

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
Chance of a Thunderstorm 29 C | 22 C Chance of a Thunderstorm
31 C | 22 C
Chance of a Thunderstorm 32 C | 23 C Chance of a Thunderstorm
32 C | 23 C
Chance of a Thunderstorm 31 C | 22 C
Chance of T-storms 60% chance of precipitation Chance of T-storms 40% chance of precipitation Chance of T-storms 30% chance of precipitation Chance of T-storms 40% chance of precipitation Chance of T-storms 40% chance of precipitation


eggi og grfin II

fr a athuga me hreiri grfinni um daginn og s a eggin voru orin 3 talsins. Fr aftur til a taka mynd en l fuglinn eggjunum. Held etta s einvhers konar lu-fugl sem vill verpa urrum opnum svum. Verur gaman a sj egar ungarnir koma t. Sj eggi fyrstu frslu hr.


nttran hr NC

usa j�ni 2008 026 usa apr�l 026

Skassi tami

fr tileikhs grkvldi; Taming of the shrew eftir Shakespeare. Er boi upp keypis leiksningar vi Greenfield vatn sumar.

Fr svo dag lsitasafni og tk essar myndir ar fyrir utan. 1.Hanskaslhlf og 2.dekkjaturn.

Skassi tami 47b8d835b3127ccec40931fefeb100000026100AaNWrNy2buGIPbz4K 47b8d835b3127ccec409b1037f3c00000025100AaNWrNy2buGIPbz4K


egg grf

Gekk um grafreitinn hr hverfinu um daginn og s fugl liggja einni grfinni, hann horfir stressaur mig og flgur svo burt og s g etta litla egg arna grfinni. Tknrnt eitthva... Allavega skrtin staur finnst mr, og alveg vi stginn. a er lka lti hvtt blm hj egginu Smile. Vona etta fari allt vel.

47b8d833b3127ccec40de9cdad5700000026100AaNWrNy2buGIPbz4K

47b8d833b3127ccec40c66a0cda900000026100AaNWrNy2buGIPbz4K


Nsta sa

Innskrning

Ath. Vinsamlegast kveiki Javascript til a hefja innskrningu.

Hafu samband